June is Brain Injury Awareness Month! In recognition, trainees of the Acquired Brain Injury Research lab will present their current work on diverse topics related to traumatic brain injury ranging from the personal level, to population health and big data. Join us for discussion. Refreshments are kindly provided by the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute.
Perspectives on Traumatic Brain Injury: Sex, Gender and Beyond
Date & Time: June 12th 12:30 – 2:00 pm
Location: Toronto Rehab, Lecture Theatre, (550 University Avenue, basement)
- Andrea D’Souza: Development of Sleep-Wake Disorders in the Aftermath of a Traumatic Event
- Reema Shafi: Traumatic Brain Injury – Does Sex Matter?
- Grace Richandi: Impact of Menstrual Phase on mTBI Outcomes
- Melissa Biscardi: Long-Term Reproductive Health Outcomes After TBI
- Fiza Javed: Cognition Instruments in Patients with TBI
- Chen Xiong: Dementia and Care Givers in a Technological Context
- Tatyana Mollayeva: Big Data: A population –based perspective on comorbidity in persons with TBI
We hope to see you there!